- Home teams are always listed first.
- Home teams are reminded that it is their responsibility to prepare the field of play.
- Away teams are to change jerseys in case of a colour conflict.
- The officials’ fees are to be shared equally between the two teams. Assistant referees will be provided in ALL Cup games.
- In case of a tie, two 15-minute halves of overtime will be played. If the game is still tied after overtime, the result will be decided by penalty kicks.
- The CAT system will NOT be in effect during Cup play.
- Youth players, with signed permits, may participate in VMSL League Cup play. However, a youth player cannot play for more than one VMSL team in League Cup Competitions.
No games scheduled.