- Home teams are always listed first.
- Home teams are reminded that it is their responsibility to prepare the field of play (except in the final).
- Away teams are to change jerseys in case of a colour conflict.
- The officials’ fees are to be shared equally between the two teams (except in the final).
- In case of a tie at the end of regulation time – two 15-minute halves of overtime will be played. If the game is still tied after overtime, the result will be decided by penalty kicks.
- The CAT system is NOT in effect during Cup play.
See the cup draws under ABOUT US / GENERAL DOCUMENTS
See the latest cup schedule update on the home page in the SCHEDULING UPDATE news item
Recent Past Winners
2016: Coq Metro Ford A Wolves
See ABOUT US / IMPERIAL CUP CHAMPIONS for full list