- Home teams are always listed first.
- Home teams are reminded that it is their responsibility to fund and prepare the field of play (except in the final).
- Away teams are to change jerseys in case of a colour conflict.
- The officials’ fees are to be shared equally between the two teams (except in the final).
- In case of a tie—except for the semi-final and final games—the result will be decided by penalty kicks. In the semifinals and final, in case of a tie, two 15-minute halves of overtime will be played. If the game is still tied after overtime, the result will be decided by penalty kicks.
- The ICP and CAT systems are NOT in effect during Cup play.
See the cup draws under ABOUT US / GENERAL DOCUMENTS