- Refer to the 2023 U21 Cup Draw found here
- Home teams are reminded that it is their responsibility to fund and prepare the field of play (except in the final).
- Away teams are to change jerseys in case of a colour conflict.
- The officials’ fees are to be shared equally between the two teams (except in the final).
- In case of a tie at the end of regulation time—except for the semi-final and final games—the result will be decided by penalty kicks.
- The Semifinals will be played over two legs - home and away. The winner is determined based on aggregate goals. The away goals rule is in effect in the semifinals. Extra time and PKs are only possibe in the second leg - if the aggregate score and away goals are tied. The away goals rule is not in effect in extra time of the second leg of the semifinals (if extra time is required)
- In the final, in case of a tie at the end of regulation time – two 15-minute halves of overtime will be played. If the game is still tied after overtime, the result will be decided by penalty kicks.
- The ICP and CAT systems are NOT in effect during Cup play.
- Unlimited subs at half time allowed (as in U21 league play)
- With the exception of youth players playing on permit, only players registered with U21 teams are allowed to participate in U21 cup play. Youth players, on permit, are allowed to participate in any VMSL Divisional Cup. They are, however, “cup-tied” to the VMSL team with which they play their first cup game.
Recent Past Winners2022: Fusion FC U21
2021: No Competition (Covid-19)2020: Competition incomplete (Covid-19)