- Home teams are always listed first.
- Home teams are reminded that it is their responsibility to fund and prepare the field of play (except in the final).
- Away teams are to change jerseys in case of a colour conflict.
- The officials’ fees are to be shared equally between the two teams (except in the final).
- In case of a tie—except for the semi-final and final games—the result will be decided by penalty kicks. In the semi-finals and final, in case of a tie, two 15-minute halves of overtime will be played. If the game is still tied after overtime, the result will be decided by penalty kicks.
- The ICP and CAT systems are NOT in effect during Cup play.
- Unlimited subs at half time allowed (as in U21 league play)
- With the exception of youth players playing on permit, only players registered with U21 teams are allowed to participate in U21 cup play. Youth players, on permit, are allowed to participate in any VMSL Divisional Cup. They are, however, “cup-tied” to the VMSL team with which they play their first cup game.
See the cup draws under ABOUT US / GENERAL DOCUMENTS
Recent Past Winners
2019: TSS FC U21